Friday, October 14, 2011

foolish heart

Im swept away by love
but is it really love?
when I just felt longing
I miss you so dearly
Every time you far
Every time you cross my line

Hate when I just assuming
But i really don't have clue
No noo I want to see it .. i need to see it
Like red n green light at street
Like black on white
Like written on o the wall

Thank you for the patient when beside me
Thank you for little tenderness that you don't realize
or you do?

Teach me about life
Tell me bout stories
Show me your dreams
Walk me.. lead me
Make me can'‎​​t argue to you
Miss when you give me so much advice

So when i miss you so dear
I pray hard for you
Really happiness n the best for you
Hoping so bad you let me in
But u already teach me bout letting go also
So ... just wait for the Great One give me the love

No comments:

Post a Comment