Wednesday, May 16, 2012

raja

have you ever love till you feel so fool?
well i do n that's what happen to me right now
my path brought me to you then i keep wishing
the things is i found raja n "raja"
you are my distraction n he also a distraction from you
one that always make me loosing my mind

my "raja"
when will i heal? when will a new heart arrived as i order it?
coz i lie when i said last time it was good love letter
the truth is it was the worst of all ..coz i do wish you
but i kind of figure it out that this way apply one way
i don't feel you ,, yet this amaze never stop
i adore you like a boy adore superhero
when you read this ,, would you give sign that you already taken
so i don't keep this insanity all my life
but if you do read this and you thought this is two way traffic
please don't waste our time .. coz it's not easy also start building ours
just smile and say "lets do all together"

*my friend once tell me sweet line like they say in the romantic movie
maybe yours is already in front of you but you're to afraid to see him
hope he will come to you n let you know that he's the one
ooohhhh isn't it so sweeeeeetttt
n i cross my finger to it 

No comments:

Post a Comment