Saturday, August 14, 2010

-a pRay-

dearest Allah,

i know a lot of deal i didn't fullfil .. a lot of times i didn't keep and already try to made one more..
so help me true Ya Allah
here it is.. keep me close to You, help me hold my faith and made me strong always to had motivation and inspiration of your love that will accompany me always, like so much love that always i aware aroud me, like miracle You bring and made me realize, like a wink from You *^ ... then please..
i know you will give me this wish.. wishes on my prayer when i down on my knee n kiss the earth
and a wish for my happiness to be..
a smile that gonna be mine..
sweet angel who stand everafter by me
sun that shine so bright through my heart
a heart that only for me from your blessed
pair of black marble eyes that i caught n trapped in me
a mess that i adore
a lips and kiss that tender
little black spot wont hurt
a perfect draw with white and rainbow for me
at last a vow that only comes from Your blessed
its Your sign of love for me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment